Thursday, March 8, 2012

Mormon Battalion with missionaries

 The Spanish speaking Elders asked us if we would go with them to the Mormon Battalion with a sister they are working with.  We had such a good time.  We haven't been for years and it is really set up in a fun, informative way.  Very enjoyable.  On the way home, the sister and I started talking, she had been so quiet!  Elder Medsker and one of the missionaries were in the front and they were visiting away.  All of a sudden the sister said loudly "Where are we going?"  All of our attention now focused on the road as we see lights flashing across the top of the freeway informing us we were approaching the last exist  before entering Mexico.  We immediately took the exit and had a good laugh.  Our exit is #4, so we are very close to the border.  One of the Elders in the Mission Office ask us if we had passports, we told him we did.  He suggested we carry them in the car in case we find ourselves in Mexico.  Some sisters missed the exit and it was quite a process to get them back in the US.  The thought it was kind of strange advice, but followed it.  Now I understand :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Love it....I am sooo proud of you. Picture and all...love u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute picture!!! I love that you almost went to Mexico, so funny!!! Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete