He had a beautiful wife June, his high school sweetheart, two incredible sons and three inspirational daughters and grandchildren and great-grandchildren who loved him dearly. A wonderful family that are following in their Dad's footsteps...well maybe except for the auctions!
I love this picture of Scott and me, it is just the two of us now with three brothers with Mom and Dad. So very, very grateful for eternal life and being able to see Mom and Dad and all the family I grew up with again someday!!
Great picture, surrounded with some of those I love!!
Talking with Mike, Julia and Emily before saying goodbye to my brother.
Scott telling the family stories about me at the luncheon...part of it was true!! He is such a fun, great "little" brother!!
My first cousins on that incredible Summers family side....others were there but left before the picture. A great fun group.....love my cousins!!
| Elder and Sister Medsker surrounded by their grandchildren minus two |


No comments:
Post a Comment